What Dry Fire System Training is and Why You Should Do it
Sep 28, 2022
Learning how to use your firearms properly is, hands down, one of the most important parts of owning a weapon. Any wavering during a moment of self-defense could prove a deadly mistake.
Being accurate is essential, and the availability and cost of things make it increasingly hard to practice your shooting skills persistently. But Dry fire systems training is making only practicing at the range a thing of the past.
As Dry Fire Systems continue to fly off store shelves, it's becoming glaringly obvious they are here to stay... and for a good reason!
What is A Dry Fire Training?
Dry Fire Training Systems allow you to practice shooting and sharpen your shooting skills without using live ammunition. Each system has a signature target, laser cartridge, and smartphone holder.
Dry fire laser systems are easy to use. After purchasing a dry fire kit, you simply download an app onto your cell phone that syncs with the dry fire laser system for live, real-time feedback— something you would never get with live ammunition.
Military personnel and law enforcement officers have used these systems for years because they are so easy and accurate. So it's not surprising that they have quickly become popular with American gun owners.
Dry fire laser training kits can be purchased in multiple calibers and used readily anywhere… even inside your home!
Benefits of Dry Fire system TrainingDry Fire Systems are awesome because they …
• Are highly accurate
• Save you money (no travel cost, no range fees, no ammunition)
• Are safe
• Build muscle memory
• Provide instant feedback
• You can use your own weapon
• Practice indoors when it's too hot or cold outside
• Are extremely quiet
• Have no messy wires
• Supply opportunity for extensive practice on problem targets
• Can help overcome eye dominance by switching shoulders
• Help enhance draw fire accuracy (sometimes not allowed in shooting ranges)
Plus… they’re fun! Make a game out of it and practice with your friends
How They WorkDry fire systems like the Srikeman Laser Training System are simple and easy to use. Each dry fire system is different, but most Stikeman laser firearm training systems are similar in how they operate.
All you have to do is:
1. Set up your account and target with an app on your phone. The camera, app and the target work together to track your shots and give feedback. You can place the target up to ten feet away— anywhere you feel like practicing.
2. Insert the "laser bullet" into your firearm and start a new shooting session on the app.
3. Then choose your range, shooting mode, and shooting type and decides how many sessions you want to do. You can shoot up to ten sessions with a break in between if desired.
4. You'll hit calibrate to begin calibration.
5. Once you are calibrated and ready to go, you can begin your shooting session. Your laser bullet will not eject from the cartridge as it's designed to stay in place.
The app will show you all the hits and shot metrics once your session has ended. You can even review your session history and see how well you’re progressing.
Win A FREE Stickman! (Limited time offer)
Enter to Win Strikeman’s Ultimate Dry Fire Training System - valued at over $200! This Giveaway includes Strikeman’s signature target, laser cartridge and smartphone holder. Enter for yourself or for that special someone. Christmas is right around the corner! CLICK HERE to enter.